As an employee working within Bank of America Plaza, you are entitled to join 901FiT, located on the concourse level of the building. The state-of-the-art facility is owned by Bank of America Plaza and staffed with qualified health & fitness professionals, ready to assist you with your wellness needs.
Fitness Center Hours
Monday – Friday:
5:30am - 9:00pm
Saturday & Sunday:
Fully Equipped Locker Room with Showers
- List employer under the "Membership" drop down arrow
- List either a CC or bank account for the reoccurring billing
- Monthly membership fee of $25 will be automatically charged.
- With a current member profile and billing information set up, your Bank of America Plaza building access card will be activated for access to 901FiT within 1-2 business days.
- Any questions? Contact the Fitness Center Manager at e-mail email@example.com or Tenant Service Coordinator 214.761.6110, e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
Tara Dannehl has her B.A. degree in Kinesiology and Applied Physiology from the University of Colorado in Boulder. She has been a personal trainer and group exercise instructor in Dallas for over 12 years. Her motto is: One Mind, One Body, One Life to Live it Right!
Advanced Biomechanical Training Techniques
Individualized Fitness Programming
Sport Specific Training
Injury Prevention & Rehabilitation
Weight Loss Management
Body Metabolism & Composition
Pre/Post-natal Exercise & Coaching
NASM Certified Personal Trainer
NASM Fitness Nutrition Specialist
Cooper Institute Physical Fitness Specialist
Cooper Institute Biomechanics of Resistance Training
Cooper Pregnancy and Exercise
ACE Group Fitness Instructor
Pilates Reformer Certified
Bender Barre Certified